Our uniform provider is Directschoolwear please click on the link to be taken to our school page. We do have a second hand rail, please ask at the Office if you'd like to have a look.
Most items come with our school logo on them.
The most important item of our school uniform is the school sweatshirt or cardigan. Children are permitted to wear the green or grey, school logo sweatshirt or cardigan only.
Other items are:
- white blouse, shirt or polo shirt
- grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- green and white checked dress
- grey, black or green hair bands/bobbles are allowed (not large, bright and colourful)
- grey socks
- black shoes of a sturdy, sensible style for safety at play times (no logos or trainers).
- For PE the children should wear a green Milford t-shirt and navy or black shorts with plimsolls or trainers. During winter it would be a good idea to send in a jumper or hoodie and dark coloured jogging bottoms in case the children are doing outdoor PE.